Thursday, February 21, 2008

Max Update….


Sorry it’s been so long since we’ve had an update on Max! Going back to work has taken a bit of getting used to. I can’t quite get into the swing of posting something when I get home, but I’ll try to be better. Plus, I really don’t get to see him do much by the time I get home.

At Max’s doctor appointment on February 12th he was a whopping 24 ½ inches and 14 pounds 5 ounces. He’s growing crazy fast and I really can’t believe how big he is.


Last weekend he had his first plane ride to Chicago and he did awesome. He wheeled his way through the airport in his car seat just looking all around and soaking everything in. The people at the airport couldn’t believe how big and alert he was for only being 10 weeks old. We were quite impressed that the whole airplane experience didn’t really seem to faze him much. Hopefully it will stay like that!






No comments:

Playlist