Monday, March 3, 2008

Three Months Old

Wow Max! The last three months have gone by so quickly and you are doing so much! I can hardly wait to see what the next three months will bring. You want to sit up so badly, but you can't and you do talk to us quite a bit, although we can not understand what you are saying. I am happy to report that you do sound rather happy, not mad or upset when you talk.

You have a new little friend. His name is Bliss and you love him. I woke up last Saturday to you talking. When I went in to check on you, you were stretched wwwwaaaayyy back and you were talking to him. The other day he kept Grandpa company while Grandma was out of town and when they brought him back, you ate his face! It was very funny! I think you really missed him.

Oh, one day last week I found you in your bed like this:

That may have been the day you woke up crying and when Mommy came into your room to see why, you had managed to turn on your waterfall that's on the side of your bed. I don't know how you do it, but sometimes you manage to move quite a bit when you are supposedly sleeping. You are so amazing!




1 comment:

nelly said...

hiya heidi =) i'm glad you have your MIL so close to be able to watch max..we really miss out on stuff like that!

as for baby #3, we have no idea! we ofcourse are hoping for a girl, micah thinks he's getting a baby sister and wants to buy me a pink stroller! so we'll see what happens!!

Playlist