Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Boy you're not even here and you're already in trouble!

Pedro,
Today marks your due date, and we patiently waited all day for you to come, but you must be having to much fun in your mom's belly because by now it is obvious you are not going to be here when you were suppose to be. And between you and me...your mom is NOT happy about it. You're going to have to thank your dad for keeping things under control, and for future notice, when your mom gets grumpy you better hide under your bed! Don't say I didn't warn you. Being her little sister, I've had a lot of time to learn when it's time to run away.

There has been much talk about your potential name today. I guess since you can't hold out on us very much longer, you're parents decided they better start at least narrowing it down. I think the number of potential names has now exceed 100.

Uncle Cashew (or uncle ape), is shutting the lights off on me, it's apparently bed time, so sweet dreams Pedro. We'll see you soon, hopefully!

Auntie Em

No comments:

Playlist