Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Memorial Day


Ok, so I'm a day late on that, but I wanted you to see this really cute picture of Max in his patriotic outifit.



Grandma and Grandpa were here to visit this weekend and boy did Max have fun. I'm not quite sure who wore who out. Max was so tired yesterday and so were the rest of us! Today Grandma Cathy said he was kinda whiney all day...there's only one of her and Max apparently wanted to be entertained today.


There was a little sleeping. Here is a typical picture of Max and Grandpa.


Here is a picture of Max and Grandma.


There was plenty of mischief and Max got to do a lot of stuff Mommy doesn't let him do. He survived. He's learning more and more everyday and he is "the smartest boy in the world".

Oh! And this is what I got for Mother's Day from Max. I'll let Auntie Em tell you how the Nannies accomplished that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi:
It was fun to see you, Mike and Max on Monday. Max is just adorable!!
Susie

Aunt Joan said...

Max was happy and adorable all day. I loved holding him.

Erin said...

Hee. I met Max yesterday! WHAT a cutie he is. :) THose eyes are just gorgeous!

Playlist