Friday, August 26, 2011

Max Speaks

A few funnies that I want to remember:

Word: Max
Fabulous: Fableeous
Ridiculous: Ridicleeous
Thunder: Funder
Joseph: Jofess

We were also riding in the car and he was telling me he wanted something for his birthday. I can not for the life of me remember the "non" word he used. He did tell me his friend Alani had one at her birthday, how he know this I'm not sure. It should also be noted that this was July and her birthday is in December. I kept trying to figure out what he was saying and and the more I tried the more frustrated he got. Finally he said...UGH! Mom! You know, the thing that you hit with a stick and candy comes out. LOL! I busted out laughing and said OH! A Pinata, to which he replied, "How did you say that?" and we spent the next few minutes in the car practicing Pin Ya Ta.

No comments:

Playlist