Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preschool...Oh Boy!

I can't believe it. It's here, it's really here. Max is starting preschool. NO WAY! Shut the Front Door! My baby is NOT starting preschool. Well, ya, he is! He is so excited and I'm so excited for him.  I never got go to go preschool, so I feel like I'm getting to go too.  Today was the day we got go go meet his teacher, Mrs. Messick.  He was so excited.  The entire way to the school, he kept asking, "how do we get there, is this the way to the school, this is the way to Panera, I don't think this is the right way for school.  I did not know my school was right by Panera, how cool."  OMG!  It was so funny, I think he was about to burst before we got in the door. 

We took a look at his cubbie (and the play ground) and his hook.





He was very excited that there were trucks and a kitchen.

 As you can see, Sissy was just thrilled to take it all in.  HA!

No comments:

Playlist